Is the yard sale here now? YES!!!!!!
The yard sale is here!!! Thank you to Sue Q and so many Mills Park Drive residents and others who pulled together to make this happen. Thank you to everyone in the neighborhood and from all over Rancho Cordova who donated. A special thanks to FCCP, the Cordova Community Council and Cordova Church of Christ for tables, marketing and handling some logistics. The sale will go from September 16-18 from 8am-5pm at 2958 Mills Park Drive. If you have not yet seen the incredible amount of donated items or the amazing organization that Sue Quackenbush and neighbors put together, watch these videos: (Video # 2 today) and (Video # 1 yesterday).
How to Get Involved over the next 3 Days:
1) Come buy something at the sale (or just come to say “hi”).
2) Volunteer a few hours to help with logistics. Yes, we could still use help.
3) Write a tax-deductible check to “Cordova Community Council”.
4) Be on call for any details that may arise that need immediate attention.
5) Invite your family and friends to the yard sale.
6) Share a video link above via email or on Facebook.
It takes a whole lot of hard work to get things done in the community. Change never happens without intention. Thank you again to all those who have planned, donated, prayed and sweat to make this a reality. Thank you also to those who have not yet done anything, but will soon arise to integrate into the stream of community life. Let’s work hard to raise $2,500+ so we can get a new sign, and thereby rebrand our corner after such a tragic situation.
Ryan L & Sue Q
Here is the latest video. We have SO MUCH STUFF.
- Preview of Yard Sale on Mills Park Drive
- Linked / Volleyball / Median / Yard Sale
- Neighborhood Garage Sale: May 17-18
- Community Safety Forum flyer is here
- New short video for community safety forum