Vote on the two-phase plan for Mills Park Drive
We are asking all residents throughout the White Rock area of Rancho Cordova to vote on what to do about the eastern pillar on Mills Park Drive. Additionally, we would like to get input from any locals in Rancho Cordova too. A Mills Park Drive committee has formed as a result of the Community Safety Forum a couple weeks ago. Our committee has adopted a tremendous two-phase plan that we’re submitting to you for approval. Vote “yes” or “no” on the right side of sidebar (on the White Rock website) after watching the video below (or HERE).
Questions? Call Ryan at 916.595.3735 or Linda at 916.206.6539.
- Preview of Yard Sale on Mills Park Drive
- New Sign on Mills Park Drive / Opportunities
- Who owns the entrance pillars on Mills Park Drive?
- White Rock Park Progress: January 2011
- Is the yard sale here now? YES!!!!!!